The day it was fixed you had felt that you have all the time in the world to plan the entire grand wedding yourself. You had felt on-top-of –the-world and never had a care for the world. But as the day comes nearer, you suddenly start realizing that you are finally getting hitched and you are just not prepared. So it is better to be ready from the beginning – at least a month before the grand day of your life.
- Make a budget first based on the to-do list. Try to make the list as realistic as possible and make sure you do not go over the top while planning your budget and making the to-do list.
- Plan a card and send it for print as soon as you can. Cordially inviting your guests is an important job and make sure you do it as soon as possible.
- On your wedding you want to look your best. Make sure you take the trouble of choosing your dress first because your make-up and jewellery would also depend on it. Be it lehanga, sari or gown – spend a considerable amount of time in selecting a ravishing outfit.
- Select your jewellery carefully that would match with your dress. It is your wedding but that does not mean you will end up becoming a showpiece in a museum with all the jewellery of the world burdened on you. Select your ornaments by taking into account the fact that you will be wearing them later as well.
- Selecting your make-up artiste is also important. Many women end up looking worse than their real self on the day of their wedding. Make sure it does not happen in your case.
- While making the guest-list make sure you remember all your close ones and by mistake don’t end up forgetting a very close friend with whom you had been considerably comfortable long back.
- The wedding day will pass off just like the wink of an eye. All that will remain would be the memories, which you can cherish later. It is important to capture those moments in the pictures so pay heed to select an efficient photographer for your wedding.
- Never lose your calm and patience while dealing with vendors, decorators, caterers, lighting people and so on. These people might give you a cause for concern at times but make sure you keep your cool all the time.
Image Credit: David Castillo Dominici / FreeDigitalPhotos.net [Article View] : 1936