When was the last time you sat with your family with proper peace of mind to watch a program that connects with your roots? Do you miss the simplicity of being a common man? Do we even bother to know what Real India is like? After watching the 1st promo of Aamir Khan’s much awaited TV show Satyamev Jayate, I am at peace with myself. The 1st promo has given has done the magic, it has managed to touch a corner of my heart which is deprived of good old real emotions connecting with real people of India. Within couple of seconds, your mind is transported to a journey which you have not experienced for the longest time.
As we gear up for this mega TV show, let us look at some of the possible highlights of the show.
- The show aims to bring back the essence of TV shows in late 80’s or early 90’s where entertainment meant watching television with your with entire family.
- It is for us, the common people. Irrespective of our social standings in society, the show aims to connect with each one of us.
- It is about real emotions, here you won’t see anything large than life. Though it talks about social issues, it is not preachy.
- Here you don’t see Aamir the superstar, you see Aamir as common man’s eye to issues bothering humanity.
- It is a show that takes you back to your roots, your childhood and the memories.
- It will make you cry, make you smile & most importantly make you think. India is not restricted to what we see in our urban cities. See the rural India to see what reality is.
- Like other TV shows, you wont see glimpses of money, fame or a scripted drama. Instead you will witness stories of people like you and me. You will see beautiful corners of our country trying to tell a story of its own.
- The promos are shot intelligently with a view to cascade the purpose of making this show. It is unique, interesting and aims for a universal viewership.
Friends, I am known to be a die hard Aamir fan but this time I am not going to watch the show from a fan’s angle. Would rather see India from a neutral point of view so that I can feel the journey of people appearing on the show. As the tag line say, ankhon se nahi, dil se dekho.. that is what I intend to do. Are you willing to join me?
[Article View] : 2951