The official date for Aamir Khan’s mega TV show Satyamev Jayate is out now. The show will start on May 6th 11am. This will be a weekly show and will be telecast every Sunday morning across 8 star network channels. Now with this telecast time the superstar is making quite a few statements.
Following are the possible game plans Aamir has in mind:
- The show is trying to bring the good old Ramayana or Mahabharata days where the entire nation would sit in front of television to witness something huge and great. Aamir could have opted for an evening slot but choosing a morning slot would ensure a greater TRP as people tend to go out on a Sunday evening and this may affect the popularity of the show. Masterstroke by the superstar.
- The show has numbers of songs in it so Aamir is also releasing a music album which will have songs by Sukhwindar Singh and few other popular musicians.
- As we move ahead in the 2nd or third week of April, Aamir will travel across the country to promote the show. However the channel has decided not to reveal much about the show before it opens on May 6th.
- Aamir’s pet project has already created a record on television world. This is India’s 1st show to have blocked all 2000 slots for the TV promos in 27 hours from Monday 7pm to Tuesday 10 pm at a jaw dropping cost of Rs 6.25 crore. This is just a one day exercise and it’s more than money spent on any other celebrity-hosted show till date.
- Don’t look for quick entertainment; this is not a show of easy humor. Of course it is entertaining, unique but not necessary funny. Who said entertainment means only laughing and merry making? Anger and sadness is also entertainment. Its time we acknowledge this.
- The show is so real that Aamir has requested all his brand endorsement companies to stop showing his own ads in between breaks. Aamir does not want people to know him as a superstar during the air time of the show. Shows his commitment.
- The actor has opened an official SJ page on Facebook to reach to his million fans worldwide. Here is the link of the official page .
- The promos have met with huge response. Be it twitter or facebook, people are going gaga over the promos. So far 4 short promos have been released and remaining 8 are on its way.
- Star network is confident about the show and they feel it will be a clutter breaker show for Indian Television.
Dil Pe Lagni Chahiye! This is the concept of Aamir Khan’s debut show Satyamev Jayate! I feel happy to be a part of Enzag which has taken an initiative to promote a concept like SJ on their website. Unlike other articles, SJ articles are not just published to promote the show because it’s an Aamir Khan Project, but aims to create a room for self consciousness which will make India a better place to live in. The stage is set for a huge revolution on Indian Television.
Also Check :
[Article View] : 3852