Aamras is a delectable Indian Dessert made of Mangoes, the” King of Fruits”. This classic summer cooler can be enjoyed at any part of the day, specially in hot afternoons it’s an accompaniment to the meal. One of my favorite mango drinks, quick and easy to prepare.
1. Mangoes : 1 kilo
2. Sugar (finely ground) : 1 cup
3. Whole Milk : ½ litre
4. Cardamom powder (optional) : 1/8 tsp
- Peel mangoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Put the pieces in a blender jar and blend it to a smooth pulp.
- In a vessel, add sugar and cardamom powder(optional) to milk and stir it till sugar mixes completely.
- Add the mango pulp to it and mix it manually or with a blender until smooth and creamy. Add more/less milk to get the desired consistency.
Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
[Article View] : 2146