Bread Pulao is an easy to cook recipe which can be a treat to your taste buds. This can be cooked in various ways. I am sharing my own way of preparation.
Bread Slice (cut into four) – 4 pcs
Tomato – 1
Sliced Potato – 1
Tomato Sauce – to taste
Sliced Onion – 1
Ginger Paste – 1tsp
Curd – 2 tsp
Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
Refined Oil – 4 tsp
Salt/Sugar – to taste
Coriander leaves – to garnish
- Heat Kadhai and put refined oil. After oil gets heated, put the potato and fry.
- Put the onions and fry till golden brown.
- Put the tomato and curd and sauté.
- Add salt, sugar, tomato sauce and chilli powder for taste.
- When all these ingredients are mixed well put the bread slices and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Now your recipe is ready to be served!
[Article View] : 837