Egg are one of the most complete, normally produced foods containing many important nourishment for a sensible diet for children and people as well. Egg are full of amino acids – one of the most affordable available – and are rich in natural vitamins A, D, E, and B12, natural vitamins, lime scale mineral, zinc oxide and iron. Egg amino acids is of such premium quality that it is used as the standard by which other protein are compared and are also the best amino acids money can buy Health Benefits.
Nutrition Facts: Egg is perhaps one of the few natural meals which have different advantages. Some of the important advantages are written as under:
- Egg yolks are one of the few meals that normally contain vitamin D.
- Eggs are a wealthy source of Choline which allows in balanced cellular walls in your body, mind progression and allows keeps storage.
- Eggs are also good for face because they contain lutien and hence avoid cataract and macular degeneration.
- Eggs help grow healthier hair and claws because of their higher sulphur content and range of vitamin supplements.
- One egg contains 6 gm of high-quality amino acids and all 9 important proteins.
- They contain the appropriate fat. One egg contains just 5 gm of fat and only 1.5 gm of that are saturated fats.
- Studies say that usage of 6 egg per week may lower the risk of cancer malignancy of the chest in women by 44%
- Eggs are easily digestible and when consumed in raw form, it helps the immunity process of body.
- Eggs contain appropriate fat. It allows sustaining weight and remaining balanced and fit.
- Eggs act as a remedy against digestive tract disorders such as gastritis, stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
Egg Recipes: Eggs are healthy, simply available and simple on wallet. You can even make delightful recipes with it. So, why wait? Here we carry to you the most easily baked delightful morning meal recipes with eggs.
- Egg omlette
- Egg Poach
- Egg Pakoras
- Egg Salad Sandwich
- Spicy egg tortillas
- Scambled eggs
- Eggs benedict
Check out the preparation of different type of egg recipes over here.
Check out the Masala Egg Paratha Recipe video :
Image Credit : Piyato
[Article View] : 2962