Many women, in fact most, tend to gain weight tremendously after pregnancy. And before and right after pregnancy it is advised by the doctors not to indulge in heavy exercises and too much of dieting. As a result of this women get a very odd and disproportionate figure. However, after a few months this excess weight can be easily shed and women can regain their former self with a consistent exercise regime and a strict diet. Read on to know how women can lose weight easily after pregnancy.
- Breast-feed your baby: It is a known fact that breast milk is the best possible food for the babies and breast-feeding is essential till a particular period for the future development of the baby. But now research has shown that breast-feeding is also very helpful for women who want to lose weight quickly after pregnancy. Not only it helps to recover post delivery, it helps in losing weight as well. So in this one way process the baby becomes chubby and cute while the mother turns out to be a slim and sexy babe.
- Never hurry: In a spree to lose weight fast some women take drastic steps to get slim. This is very bad for the health and can affect the mother adversely. So take your time and slowly gain weight and do not overdo it in the zeal to lose weight in a month or two. Indulge in light exercises and brisk walking. Eat well and in fact never go for crash dieting as your body at this point of time needs food. Cut down on fried food and eat in a healthy way. You will automatically lose weight eventually in the due course of time.
- Squeeze out time: Time is the biggest constraint for many women after delivery. They have to manage home, go to office and then the time they previously got for themselves to exercise, is now dedicated to the baby. So try and make your schedule interesting. While the baby is awake, play with him/ her and exercise. Play dance music in the room and exercise while you are in a way playing with your child. In this way your baby will also be amused and would not crave for your attention and you also do not miss out on your exercise regime.
- Sleep: Most women after pregnancy are sleep depraved because their babies do not allow them to sleep sufficiently. But you just have to make time for yourself to sleep and rest otherwise your entire system will collapse. You would always be weak and tired and so would not even get the urge to work-out. So your entire system will be jeopardised. So get some sleep for yourself. Try to sleep when your baby is sleeping so that you would not be disturbed during that period at least.
- Cook yourself and do other house work: If you are unable to squeeze out time for yourself to exercise, at least try doing the entire house work so that in the exertion you end up burning the extra kilos. Scrubbing the floors while sitting down is in fact considered the best form of exercise to lose weight in the abdomen area. You also try cooking your own food rather than hiring a maid or eating out. So when you prepare your own food, use low calorie ingredients only. Moreover this house work and cooking involve a lot of running around which will help you to regain your former shape.
- Take it slow: It is important to heal first and then start exercise. Pregnancy and eventually motherhood is the most important and precious phase of your life. So enjoy the time rather than getting hyper about gaining weight. In fact if you have a caesarean section operation during delivery you just cannot indulge in exercises for six to eight weeks before you are completely healed.
So do not worry, you will have all your time to exercise and get a beautiful figure. Enjoy the moment without any unnecessary tension so that you can make the most of your motherhood.
[Article View] : 1238