Coffee and tea are two indispensable drinks in everyday life for almost everyone. Some take them only in the early morning to and others take them several times a day as a part of their habit.
However arguments continue about the bad and the good effects of having tea or coffee. It is in fact true that over consumption of both these drinks is a strict NO NO and should only be taken in moderate amount.
The below write up will light on the positive effects of the tea/coffee consumption.
- BENEFITS OF DRINKING COFFEE
- Everyday consumption of coffee reduces the risk of developing cancer mainly liver and breast cancer.
- Those suffering from depression, coffee can act as a magical aid.
- It helps to prevent many diseases namely Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease (mainly in Males), gout and heart disease.
- Coffee also enhances memory improvement.
- BENEFITS OF DRINKING TEA
- Tea is full of antioxidants which help to provide energy to the body.
- Health wise, tea helps to prevent heart disease, stroke and also protects bone. It also aids cancer as coffee.
- Tea also helps body in digestion.
- Want to keep yourself hydrated. Tea is a good option for the same and in addition helps to strengthen you immune system.
Infographic Credit: Greatist.com
[Article View] : 951