Well folks I back with another 12 ways to deal with your stressful moods to complete in continuance of my article “How to deal with stress – Part1”. Don’t get overwhelmed with all the information – you do not have to do them all together. Try to incorporate as many as you are comfortable with to start with and gradually more of the activities as you go along. Even if you apply 25% of the advice in this article you will see a marked amount of control over your stressful moods. But remember this apply the 25% of the tips 100%.
- Sometimes you should visualize positive things, this will greatly help you re-center your state of consciousness and take you to a more stable mood.
- Treat your body right. Sometimes in stress we generally avoid food etc. No!! We should not do this. Eat a healthy food, drink water & exercise a bit every day.
- Take full body massages these are very common nowadays and such services are easily available. You can also arrange to have them at home – just read up on the net so that you are well informed.
- Don’t blame yourself and get too stressed on things which you gave up. Giving up on a thing/subject is not a bad thing, but yes giving up on yourself is not acceptable. Do not expect perfection from yourself. You are unique, worthy of love and stress is always temporary. So breathe in deep and tell yourself “I AM LOVED BY ME”.
- Accept things. If you did something wrong and you are feeling guilt then it can add more stress. Why don’t we just accept & move ahead.
- Always try plan something new. Plan an even for the future. Uses the word “Imagination” apply your brains.
- Yes! Do not think that Alcohol/Cigarettes or Drugs can lower down your stress level. They never do!!
- Most importantly is to do Meditation. You need to do it regularly for peace of mind. I am not saying you to sit for hours in the beginning but yes start with around5-10mins . There are many organizations teaching various kinds of techniques. Don’t try to figure it out yourself – learn from a proper authority on the subject
- Do not ever sleep with a heavy heart. If you have something inside your heart, which you cannot share anybody then write it in a piece of paper and then “TEAR IT”. Don’t be lazy DO IT!!!
- You have to have ENOUGH SLEEP. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Most of the people remain restless through the day because they didn’t sleep well last night. Insufficient sleep is a very common phenomenon in today’s fast paced life and is one of the leading causes of stress and depression. Also you look bad if you don’t sleep well !
- Do not push or beat yourself up when you do not achieve what you want. “Tomorrow will be another day”. Remember WORLD IS NOT ENDING TODAY.
- Go back to your bed at the end of the day and think about everything you have achieved throughout the day. Think about the things which you marked in your To Do list but you couldn’t do – because of stress. This can inspire you for the next day which is coming and even this will help you SLEEP BETTER. Don’t think for long please. Now Close your eyes and sleep with a BLANK BRAIN.
Well there can be a long, long discussion on this article but I have just shortened things & made them SIMPLE for you. I have even just realized that I have ended this article also on some 24 Easy ways. I know you wont remember it once you close the browser so Got a fantastic Idea! Why don’t you just print this24 steps & carry with you or post it on your wall. Read it when its possible. And tell yourself “Well its just 24 ways, I can get over my stress”
Check out the first part of How to deal with Stress.
[Article View] : 2333