In this modern world when the challenges of life are much higher than what it used to be, human beings tend to stress out a lot and in this process the happiness quotient of people has reduced significantly. Nobody is actually very happy and lively these days. There is a fear of looming danger lurking everywhere. So in these tough times some relief can be incurred from certain kinds of food. Eating is certainly an activity that can reduce the stress level of a person and be a temporary stopgap. But there are certain kinds of food that can induce instant happiness and uplift even a sour mood. Read on to know what these mood elevating foods are.
- Avocado: Scientific study has shown that avocados have a high content of folic acid that is a natural chemical effective in metabolising proteins. In this way the energy levels of a person increase and the person who consumes avocados are usually more lively and in a gay spirit. So next time when deciding on your menu, make sure you have an item of avocadoes to keep you smiling sweetly the entire day.
- Chillies: Chillies might be bad for your digestion but certainly not for your mood. Chillies help in elevating the mood of a person quite significantly by increasing the endorphin levels in the body. So if you are feeling down or are depressed over something, you know the right way to change it will be to take a bite at that deadly chilli.
- Goji berries: These are not very common and might not be so easy to find out, but do take the effort to find them out. They can do wonders for your system and quite literally. Scientists have said that goji berries are effective in increasing the testosterone levels in men. They are full of anti-oxidants, which are useful in elevating the overall mood of a person. So go and grab your packet.
- Garlic: Well many of us are turned off by the idea of eating garlic because of its typical smell that might be sickening to some. But garlic is essential to pump blood around the body. So the less energy the heart uses, the more is the energy left for you to enjoy your day and utilise it to the fullest.
- Honey: The effectiveness of honey is known to many. Honey has a natural sweet content known as fructose that gives the body the energy that it needs for its various functions. It also helps to keep the stamina and mood uplifted of a person. Probably for this reason people take more honey during the winter months as the energy requirement increases during those days.
- Pumpkin Seeds: This is quite unheard of but pumpkin seeds indeed help to boost the hormone level of a person and so this results in keeping your mood in check and balanced. Nibble some pumpkin seeds occasionally and you will be surprised to find that how good and happy you will strangely feel throughout the day.
- Dark chocolate: This comes as no surprise as many are already aware that dark chocolate acts as an excellent mood elevator. It contains various natural chemicals and amino acids that are effective to keep you gay and cheerful throughout the day.
- Almonds: This effectiveness of almonds is probably not known to many but almonds are filled with amino acids, which in its way help in blood circulation. Very similar to garlic, almonds are useful in increasing blood circulation and in a way ensure that you remain extremely energetic throughout the day. And when you have more energy you are more lively and cheerful the entire day.
So now if anything depressing happens, you know the things to munch on, to bid adieu to sadness and melancholy.
[Article View] : 682