This time my article is not on Crush related issues. This time it is on how to deal with stress. I know Life can be very stressful at times. Sometimes we really get stressed dealing with all the problems in our lives.
There can be thousands of reasons behind getting stressed. Yes I would like to start it with love related stress issues. Ha ha…Well, stress could be related to Love Problems, Family problems, Job problems – it can also be related to money.
Most importantly it might be so that –“YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY IS STRESSING YOU”.
READ THE BELOW PARAGRAPH – IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY IS STRESSING YOU OUT?
Stress happens when we don’t give enough time to ourselves. It is very important to know the cause behind your STRESS, THE REASON. Well, the answer is simple, you have maybe already realized it, YES, and you have to “THINK”. Give yourself some alone time and try to just jot down what comes to your mind. You may have to write several reasons before you get to the real one. The point is we all know the cause behind what is bothering us – it might just be buried a little deep in our consciousness. You don’t have to go on exile to do this you can do this in any quiet place.
Once you know about your stress start doing the following steps. WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO STRESSED ON THE TERM “STEPS”? Don’t worry I am not going to tell you to jump from the Niagra Falls…Haha…STEPS ARE VERY EASY,SIMPLE – NOTHING TOO DEEP.
Tips to handle stress:
- When you open your eyes in the morning just don’t think too much about what you dreamt or so much about what you will do for the day. Don’t stay in bed for long & think about all the problems you have. Remember! You even need to brush!J
- Take a pen and paper. Well I am not going to tell you to write a STORY. But yes, just make a list of things which you will do for the day. Generally people get too stressed because they are too messed up. I am just making you organized. (Being organized can show a “STOP” board to your stress because now you are scheduled for everything.)
- Listening to Music can also lower down your stress… I won’t just tell you to listen to Rock/Pop or Hip pop music. But listen to the music that you like. You should try to listen to soft music like instrumental (Flute, Piano etc). This will make you peaceful and relaxed.
- Learn to say “NO” on difficult things. Because sometimes we say “YES” to so many things that we cannot do in Life – and this inability leads to stress.
- Talk to your friends GO OUT WITH THEM, spend time. Don’t let your STRESS RULE ON YOU when you are out. Kick them and have fun there. Oh! Plz don’t tell me you will get stressed about “Where to go with them”. Ok I will make you learn in detailed “Where to Go with your friends” on my next article but for now go for a Party, Drive, Rock show, Comedy Show, Inspiring Movies…….
- Take responsibility for making your life what you want it to be. It is really less stressful to start acting on your decisions than just sitting and thinking about the present condition of your life. Decide what you want and go for it! Please do not be too DREAMY – be Realistic.
- Take a minute and think about all you have been given and how blessed you are. Be thankful for everything that you do have in control. Let’s start thanking about small things, such as having a roof over our head, having a bed to sleep on, having good food and mostly importantly reading this article!! Many people haven’t even heard about “THE WEB?” This is a small example about something that many people in the world don’t have so THINK how lucky you are.
- Start thinking about the positive statements. Like “Yes I can do it” “Why not I will do it”.
- Sometimes we even get to know that we are going to face a stressful situation. In that moment rehearse mentally – How you are going to face it? Picture yourself overcoming it successfully.
- You should not be too logical thinking or systematic because it creates more stress.
- Always try to have a nice relaxing bath. It will make you feel very fresh through the day.
- Stop worrying about things you cannot change. Well! Can you break a Glass into tiny pieces and then join it?
Well enough tips for a single session – If I carry on there maybe an information overload. I have shared several more important tips in the next part of this article titled: How to deal with stress – Part2. Do not forget to check it out.
Until then friends – Ciao! Take it easy and go with the flow.
Image Credit: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net [Article View] : 2738