After a hectic day at office we all look forward to coming back home and relaxing. The calm and tranquillity at our hearth rejuvenate our senses and prepare us to face the battle of life again the next day. There can be many ways to decorate our rooms and one such way is with candles.
The warm and soothing glow of candles add a warm and comforting touch and give a romantic glow to the rooms as well. Here is how we can decorate our rooms with candles even better.
- Before you set out to buy candles make a list of the kinds you want for your home and where all you want to place them. If these are sorted out, buying candles that would be appropriate for your homes would be easier.
- Along with the candles, keep in mind to buy matching candle stands and holders that would go appropriately with your furniture and other furnishings.
- Candles can also be placed beside mirrors in a straight line so that the glow from the candles and mirrors give a double radiance to the room.
- Candles should be carefully chosen for every place in the room – be it side tables, dressing area,. beside the bed and bathroom as well.
- Candles can be used to accentuate a particular furniture as well. For example, if there is a side table that has faded into insignificance long back, can again be brought back to its days of glory, just with the help of a glowing candle. Place it over that table and see people appreciating it like never before.
- You can match your decor with the candles as well. While buying candles you should keep in mind the particular decor of the room and then select accordingly. If you want to revamp the entire look of the room you can also select the décor as per the candles. The scent of the candles can also be different in different rooms based on the persons living in those separate rooms.
- However, it is important to maintain the safety norms while placing the candles. Be very careful while choosing the candle stands and holders. Select heat-resistant candle stands and keep them away from the flammable objects of the room. It is a safe bet to decorate the rooms of the adults rather than children’s rooms.
[Article View] : 1722