I have something to sell. No I will not sell it at a Discount. But what I am actually selling is “Discount”.
Yes, It’s all being sold – 50percent off at the spa you always wanted to go or Flat Rs. 300 off on that branded watch or a 3rd pizza free. Discounts are doing great business on the internet here.
Some of the most popular Sites where discounts are being sold are :
1. SnapDeal - One of the biggest in the business.. The website uses he phenomenon of group buying. Do visit to buy discounts for dance club sessions, restaurant packages, spa and hair saloons etc. Last heard even CAT coaching was available at a discount. Even aquatica and nicco park deals of calcutta were good.
2. Crazel - A groupon initiative which incidentally is the worlds fastest growing IT Company. The company recently brought the home grown Indian discount selling website So-sasta. Wroks in a fashion similar to Snapdeal. The restaurant deals offered here are indeed very good. Also look for travel deals both within India and abroad to places like Dubai.
3. MakemyTrip - A website which all began with selling a discount related with online travel. It was with Deccan Airways long back when Air Deccan told people to buy their tickets at makemytrip.com to obtain a nice discount. Today this website sells awesome travel packages both for within and abroad and suits different pockets as well.
4. Indiaplaza - For discounts on goods like watches, dress etc.
5. MyDala - Rs.1 tickets were available at discount at different multiplexes across the country here. Do we need to say more.
6. Yatra - Similar to makemytrip.com in operation.
And what’s more. Though recommended but it’s not always necessary to have access to credit or debit cards or net banking to avail the benefits of these websites. Most of them have a cash on delivery option where the discount or deal coupon will be mailed to the buyer and the buyer will just have to make cash payment to the delivery boy.
So, Hai na mast. As a old saying goes in Marwari.. ” Piso bachayo mane piso kamayo”.. which roughly translates to money saved is money earned. And these discount selling websites help us just there. On a somehat related note, for CA IPCC students appearing in May 2012, you get a discount of Rs 500 if you fill your exam form online… [Article View] : 2695