It March 2012 and we are just few days away from the auspicious color of festival “Holi”. Isn’t it fun and exciting? Holi as a festival is believed to be a celebration of goodness over evil, and on this note let us wish all the readers of Enzag a very Happy and colorful Holi. Let’s spread the color of love by eradicating all animosity with in us. Let us value the essence of togetherness and unity.
Last few years have been quite a rough phase for our favorite movie stars, especially the recent months where stars have dwelled into unwanted arguments and fights, resulting in a feeling of sadness amongst fans and media all over. Let’s hope this year’s Holi reunites the stars, thus giving us a feeling of harmony and peace in the world. This article is a wish list on our behalf where we would wish to see these stars come back together to celebrate the festival of color. Hope it happens soon.
Following are some of the stars we wish to see together to celebrate the spirit of love and peace on this Holi.
1. Salman & Shah Rukh Khan — Be it fans or media, everyone want these two superstars to come back together to enjoy the spirit of Holi. They have been each others enemies for the longest time and its high time they kill their animosity and come back together to celebrate the festival of color. Holi is a festival of goodness hence both these stars should now end their rivalry on a happy note. This is one wish we can’t wait to see happening.
2. Aamir & Shah Rukh Khan – they are neither enemies nor the best of friends. Both have had their share of verbal war, more so in 2008 when Aamir’s Ghajini over shadowed Srk’s Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. Though both deny any reports of a rift, seeing them together is far from a reality. It would be a treat for eyes to see these two power house come together to celebrate the festival of color. Fans would go ballistic to see them rub colors on each others face.
3. Salman & Vivek Oberoi – this is one wish which is no less than a miracle. Salman’s anger for Vivek is not hidden from the world and unfortunately the animosity hasn’t died down even today. Though Vivek has apologized quite a number of times, Salman has shown no sigh of mercy to latter. However it would be truly nice to see these two enemies burry their long old hatchet and come together to celebrate the festival of love and color. Not so easy but miracles do happen, sometimes.
4. Katrina Kaif & Deepika Padukone – two actresses can never be friends, though a gospel’s truth, we want these gorgeous ladies to come together to increase the glam quotient by playing Holi with each other. They are not in talking terms for reasons best known to them, but Holi is one auspicious reason they should count on to kill their war of ego by splashing colors on each other. Am sure the boys will not complaint!
5. Salman & Aishwarya – even though we are expecting way too much from poor Salman, we can’t help but hope to see this hunk come back with the most gorgeous lady on earth. They have had a legendary association, from love saga to ugly fights, they have seen it all. Now that Ash is way too busy with her new Bachchan tag, extending olive branch with old colleague over few layers of color is not a bad idea, even if that ex colleague happens to be “bad boy” Salman Khan. Will they consider this offer any time soon? My guess is as good as yours.
Holi is a festival of love hence we should spread it with one and all. Living with animosity or hatred is not a healthy way of welcoming life everyday. I hope the above article reaches the above stars and the message of love is conveyed well enough.
Hope this Holi; we witness something spectacular and truly miraculous. Amen!
[Article View] : 1023