Throwing the resignation letter on our boss’s face and setting out on a world expedition is an often thought-about dream that many of us have seen but never have actually dared to make it a reality. The wanderlust is there in many of us but few are lucky to actually satisfy that lust and quench the thirst of travel. Life gives us many pressures and at times the stress is too much to handle. At such junctures it will indeed be a welcome break if we could bid adieu to deadlines, presentations and professional commitments and set forth to explore the immeasurable beauties of the world. Read on to know why you might actually give up your job and travel around the world.
- Economic downturn: In the era of recession if you see that you have the threat of a job loss put all your tensions at rest and instead of searching for a new job invest that time and energy to set forth to explore the world. It’s time you take a break from EMIs, investments and all monetary deals and set forth to a new terrain of world explorations.
- Turn your dream into a reality: If you have been browsing the Internet for travel destinations, reading all the travel magazines and making a list in your mind about the travel destinations of the world, now is the time you actually make your dream a reality. Book your tickets and start packing so that you can give your dreams a shape so that if you die tomorrow you will not have any regrets left.
- Know the world around you: Most of the time the things we bother about are not important enough and we fight with one another at home or office for petty things in life. When you travel the world around you come across many tribes, people, and races and know about their human struggle and life. It is then you realise that you are in a much better position in life and there are many others who are in an unfortunate position. It is then you truly respect your life and thank God for your life.
- Make you more philosophical: You realise there is more to life than meeting deadlines, impressing the boss for better appraisal, competing with colleagues for better social life and attending high-flying parties. So with a better realisation dawning on you, you become more at peace with yourself.
- Becoming a child once again: In your daily existence, you are most of the time bothered about the bills that you have to pay, inflation and EMIs. In that daily tension you often get irritated and lose your childlike essence. When you give expression to your wanderlust, you become a child once again and go far and far away from the pressures of life. When you finally return home you will be much more fresh and recharged to face life once again.
- Do it before it is too late: Now you are young and energetic to face life and its tribulations. So perhaps now you can truly enjoy your much needed break. If you now wait to build your material position more and more maybe later it will be too late to actually travel the world over. Who knows later you might not be fit enough or live longer to see the world. So since tomorrow is not known to us why should we take the risk? Take a break right away and explore the world around you.
So put all your worries at rest and set forth to finally realise your wanderlust. It will be a decision you will cherish forever and when you actually return, you will see the marked change in you, not only physically but mentally as well.
[Article View] : 1113