Here’s to a new year! Start afresh filled up with enthusiasm; promise yourself that you won’t let yourself down. What you could not achieve in the last year, you will definitely get hold of it this year. Stay confident, stay determined, and moreover keep your self-esteem high. Don’t live a ‘vegetable like existence’, strive hard for excellence.
Don’t consider that your life is the most difficult one without being aware of those million people who are fighting for subsistence every minute. Learn; try to grasp knowledge from every opportunity that comes your way. Stay positive, stay inspired, look forward and you will feel contented. Discover a new you this year and success will all be yours!
Rest, I’ll leave on these quotes to keep you motivated.
- “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
- “Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.” – Karen Ravn
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
- “If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people.” – Confucius
- “Goals are dreams with deadlines.” – Diana Scharf Hunt
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- “Today’s patience can transform yesterday’s discouragements into tomorrow’s discoveries. Today’s purposes can turn yesterday’s defeats into tomorrow’s determination.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Do not lose hold of your dreams or aspirations. For if you do, you may still exist but you have ceased to live.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, And next year’s words await another voice, And to make an end is to make a beginning.” - T.S. Eliot
- “A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “The future you see is the future you get.” – Robert G Allen
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” – Hal Borland
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot
- “In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, but never in want.” -Irish toast
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” - Oprah Winfrey
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”- George Eliot
Wish you a Blissful New Year! Celebrate like you are born to! Try to be reasons for other’s happiness, and see yourself delighted. Smile every morning and let everyone know that you are stronger than yesterday. Stay inspired! Stay blessed!
[Article View] : 952