“Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
New Year is here! It’s time to bring changes that you need, changes that you want to bring into your life, changes for a better you. Incorporate a healthy and a happy lifestyle for yourself, I hope these resolutions prove beneficial for you.
- Get Organized! Cut down the clutter in your life; promise yourself that you won’t be surviving in a mess anymore. How long would you be dependent on your mom to find your watch or on your colleague to find you a stapler? Grow up and start becoming dependent on yourself.
- Prioritize sleep. With each passing day more numbers of people are getting deprived of sleep. This is a common problem, especially seen in adults. Studies show that more than one-third percent of them sleep for less than six hours.
- Stop being an apology addict. Don’t say or feel sorry for anything and everything. This is common phenomena especially in women. Get rid of it asap! Don’t show that this is innate in you. Because by being sorry all the time you are just undervaluing yourself.
- A healthier you is a happier you. Let yourself be inspired by this statement. Eat healthy, put exercise on your priority list and feel rejuvenated. Don’t feel low because of the flab, get in shape; you can do it. Quit smoking, you yourself are inviting diseases by being addicted to it. Quit drinking, you weren’t a born drunkard. Because if you think you can, you can!
- Take a trip. Plan a trip NOW! Don’t postpone it for the ensuing month. Going out with family or friends is enticingly rejuvenating, trust me. Vacation once a year is a must – without any worries or stress, enjoying life to the brim. By this you can spend time with your near ones and treasure amazing memories. P.S: Don’t fret regarding the execution of your holiday plan, just go ahead with it! Because someone has rightly said ‘Well begun, half done’
- Discover a new you. This year learn something new. Take up a new hobby; you surely will love trying out something unusual. This will let you have time for yourself and help you get rid of your busy and monotonous life. This will also be an aid in cutting down your stress, ensuring peace of both mind and soul.
- Come clean with your feelings. This year make sure that you find a way to express your feelings to the one you love instead of waiting for them to confess. Also cut one person out of your life whom you truly hate.
- Stop being an internet addict. You are just wasting your time if you are using internet just to keep yourself updated with the latest news on social networking sites. Please re-think before you update status, tweet or tumble next time, whether it is really necessary to share every bit of your thought with the whole of your social network? If the answer is ‘No’, step away from the Internet.
Resolutions aren’t that hard to keep. Start slow, one resolution at a time. Just be clear in your thoughts and stay positive about your resolution, you can definitely achieve them.
[Article View] : 736