You have been to a party and getting bored like crazy with the small-talk of women or useless criticisms, which you think are pointless and an utter waste of time. You were wondering what to do in such a situation and you suddenly spot a dashing guy who seemed single at least for that evening. Well, you are relieved of your depressing evening. Read on to know how to harmlessly flirt with a guy and have good fun in life. So what are you waiting for? Enjoy the evening and get into the groove of the rhythm of the party.
- Well, the first step to start flirting with a guy is to know whether he is interested in you or not. He seemed initially single for that night but you never know he might be waiting for his girlfriend and so simply might get irritated to see your face. He might also be a gay. So first test the ground and sense if it is clear for you to kick the winning goal. Strike up a conversation and try and see if he is responding or not. Is he smiling and seem to be enjoying your jokes or putting up a stern face and looking in some other direction? If you think the ground is clear start making preparations for kicking the winning goal.
- Sense of humour is important for both women and men if they want to appear attractive to the other sex. Say something humorous and crack jokes that he might find amusing. It is better to start from a jovial rather than a serious atmosphere.
- If there is a third man is present, then know for sure that your half job is done. Men have humongous egos and the trick to win their heart is to titillate those egos. Ignore your guy and pay more attention to the third guy. While conversing look at the third guy more often and give side glances to your guy to see how he is reacting. But the trick is to know where to draw the line and not overdo the thing otherwise you will end up creating a negative impression on the guy you want to flirt with.
- After you have titillated his ego enough try to strike up a personal conversation with him on his experiences of life, his ambitions, his favourite list on everything. Do not discuss on a topic where you can sense the answer might be a monosyllabic one. Rather pick out topics where he will need to do a lot of explaining.
- But be very careful not to bring up a topic that might be a little serious and have some negative connotations. For example do not bring up the topic of your or his previous relationships. You never know when and where you might touch a raw nerve so why take a risk and spoil your chances. Discuss happy things that would bring smiles to both of you.
- All of us like to listen to good things about ourselves and no reason why he would also be an exception to the rule. So give him compliments but make sure they are not the usual ones that are very cliché and make it very obvious what your intentions are. For example do not say ‘you have a handsome face’ rather say ‘your face reminds me of a character from a classic’ and be sure he knows the character happened to be a good looking guy. In this way you will end up complimenting him as well as showing him that you are intelligent and well-read. This two-way trick will only impress him more and more.
Make sure you do not get too groovy and do end up falling for him actually. Remember he is just there for you to flirt and have some fun in the evening you thought will be boring. So keep it only to flirting and that too and a healthy one.
[Article View] : 1435