Valentine’s Day is the time of the year when you specially want to be by your lover’s side throughout the day. So it is very sad if you are having a long-distance relationship and your lover is not by your side on this special day. But you have no reason to worry: in this 21st century there are enough ways to make your Valentine’s Day memorable, even if you are having a long-distance affair. Read on to know how to ignite the spark on Valentine’s Day with your long-distance lover.
- You can begin the day by giving your sweetheart a wake-up call in the morning. Be sweet enough to proclaim your love on this special day first thing in the morning. There is a saying that if the morning goes well, the rest of the day will follow suit. So begin the day in a special way and the rest of the Valentine’s Day will also be incredible.
- Your day should be planned properly and you can call up the florist in the city your lover is staying and get a bunch of roses delivered to his/ her residence or office. Rose is the best medium to convey your feelings to your loved one. This surprise will be greatly appreciated and there would not be any dearth of love even if you guys are staying far from one another.
- In order to recreate moments of togetherness between the two of you, email some pictures where you both had spent time with each other. In this way both of you can discuss about occasions where you had been together and had had a lovely time in each other’s company. In this way the magic between the two can be recreated once again. Even though far from one another, recollecting moments of togetherness will bring you virtually closer to one another.
- In this 21st century there are enough ways to stay connected and that too at very reasonable rates. There are various options to avail from – like skype, voice chats, social networking sites and so on. In this manner you can talk to your valentine as many times as possible and it would appear like he/ she is certainly close by.
- Try and be a poet on this special day. You do not necessarily have to be gifted with the pen to be a poet. Just express your feelings and jot it down together, scan the poem and send it to your sweetheart. It would look like a heart-felt proclamation of love and your lover would be thoroughly impressed by this gesture.
- Even though you have spent hours chatting on the internet there can be no substitutes for phone calls. Have a heart-felt long conversation with your special one on this Valentine’s Day and you will be reminded of those initial days of your relationship where you must had spoken throughout the day and night over phone. Keep this telephone chat for night and end the Valentine’s Day on a super sweet note.
Follow these tips and you will surely have a very special Valentine’s Day, even if it’s a long distance one.