Valentine’s Day on the 14th day of February is celebrated as the universal day of love the world over. Love is one emotion that knows no boundaries or restrictions nor is it confined to a day or a month. However, lovers need an excuse to express their emotions and what better reason than the much-awaited Valentine’s Day. On this day the man does all it needs to impress his girl – be it going down on his knees or travelling miles to meet his beloved. But what is a woman’s idea of a perfect Valentine Day celebration? What are the woman’s fantasies that she wants to explore on this special day. Read on to find out how does a woman want to spend a Valentine’s Day.
- A woman is crazy about simple things in life. If you really love her you can easily impress her with the basic things of life. Rose being one. The roses not only look and smell beautiful, the message they convey is simply out of the world. And roses certainly bowl over the maidens too. So on Valentine’s Day make sure you decorate your girl’s room with rose petals. A shower of the petals just as she wakes up is also a good idea to exhilarate her senses.
- A woman likes to be pampered upon all the time. So if you want to woo her, take the day off completely. Be with her, exchange sweet-nothings and before you know you will melt your woman’s heart.
- Women love pleasant surprises. It is always a better idea to score a brownie point by making a secret plan and unfolding it one by one as the day goes by rather than stating it completely to your beloved how the day is going to shape up. This will make the day more and more romantic and in each and every step there will a surprise element awaiting for the woman.
- Gifts are also very important to bring smile to your girl’s face. She might say she only needs your love and nothing else in the world, but never make the mistake of believing in the statement. You have to buy a priceless gift for her and what can be better than diamonds. But do not give her the diamond in the beginning of the day itself. The best should be kept for the last. Start off with gifts like perfume, showpiece, watches and the diamond can wait for the night.
- Valentine’s Day is one when it seems the entire world is out to proclaim their love. So it will be a good advice to book your tickets in a good restaurant in advance so that your lady love does not need to wait when you finally take her out for lunch.
- The essence of long drive seems to have a timeless appeal of its own. Take your lady out in a car and spend quality time with each other far from the madding crowd. This is one way to bowl over a woman and ensure she remains enticed in your charm forever.
- If it is possible the best way to take the breath away from your girl is to go far away from the city to countryside on a night-long journey. Make it a complete surprise for your woman and she will be thrilled to discover this romantic side of your nature and will love you forever for this.
- It is best if you can drive down to some beach. Watching the sunset together in each other’s arms is a beautiful experience that hardly has any parallels. Ensure you make the best of it to bowl over your maiden.
- Instead of jostling with the crowd for a movie ticket isn’t it a better idea to come back home together and watch a nice mushy romantic movie together in the DVD. There are some movies, which only get better with time so there can never be any substitute for them. Have one of the best experiences of Valentine’s Day by watching timeless classics together with your beloved. Your woman would also be thrilled by the idea.
- Cook dinner for your woman. There is a preconceived notion that a woman can win over a man by cooking delicious meals for him. Now, in this 21st century topsy-turvy this notion and cook for your woman. A woman is really impressed with a man’s culinary skills so make maximum use of them to give your girls her dream Valentine’s Day.
- Before hitting the bed, make sure the room has a romantic glow to it. Decorate it with sensuous scented candles so that you can intoxicate her senses with your choice of their aroma. Only the candles and the glow of your love evident in the time and energy you have invested in the planning the Valentine’s Day will arouse her and she will make sure all your efforts are worth taking for at the end of the day.
Follow the tips and you can give your girl the most memorable Valentine’s Day ever.