You had spent the best days of your life with the person – had never been so close to anyone other r than that person. You had fought against all odds to be with the person. Everyone had paled into insignificance beside that particular person. But life is very strange and by the turn of events you had to bid him adieu. It feels miserable and sad but somehow life has to go on. Here are the ways to know how you can cope with the situation because it is not yet the end of the world and you can look forward to a new beginning in life.
- Feel sad and miserable for the first few days – cry aloud as much as possible. It is a good thing to vent out your emotions. People who suppress their emotions tend to have problems later. It is a good thing to vent out what you feel.
- Be in bed and think about all the good things you guys had done together. Be very careful to think about all the good things only. And cry, cry and only cry.
- Call some close friend and if possible share your burden. Tell that friend all about the things you guys had done together – places visited, nonsensical activities, food eaten together, naughty things done and so on.
- Then start delving on the bitter things – the nastiness shown in the relationship by the two of you – the result of which was the break-up.
- Tell yourself and that friend also why the break-up was a necessity and good for both of you because there was so much discord happening that you guys would not have been able to continue any which ways.
- Go out with close friends for ice-cream, hot chocolate or a very happy-go-lucky movie. Mushy and romantic films are a big no-no at this stage. Go out with a big group preferably so that there is a lot of laughter and gay activities going around you.
- This is the time after your break-up when you have actually got some quality time for yourself. Do things that you always wanted to do. Finish that book you had kept for yourself to read but didn’t get the time to finish. Go on trekking or do some adventure sports.
- Do not immediately start dating someone because it is a sign that you want to search your ex in your new partner. Try to be single for as long as possible. Think logically – this break-up had been destined to happen and so it happened. No need to cry over spilled milk and move on.
- Try to severe all your contacts with your ex. Even if you feel the temptation to call or meet your ex quite strongly, stop yourself as best as you can.
Life is a big journey and in that road you are bound to have many experiences. Take the break-up to be one such incident as well.
Image Credit: David Castillo Dominici [Article View] : 5290