Relationships are very delicate and precious things and a slight miscommunication and misunderstanding can completely ruin it. It is easy to start a relation but very difficult to sustain it. So always remember there are certain things you should never do while in a relationship so that its sanctity is always preserved. Some things come naturally to you while there are some dos and don’ts that you must strictly and consciously follow to ensure that your relationship is forever alive and kicking.
- Never betray: Cheating or betraying your partner can cause a lot of distress and unwanted heart breaks. Be careful not to indulge in some illicit relation with a third person. Even if your betrayal is not conveyed to your partner directly, he/ she will get an inkling of it in near future. Moreover, if you cheat your conscience would not let you be happy and destroy whatever is sanctified in your relation.
- Never hide: If you are having a problem with your partner or there is some issue in your life about which he/ she is unaware, confess everything. If whatever you revealed has caused is unpleasant, it would anger your partner then and there but later everything will be resolved. But it might take ugly proportions if you hide it and later from a third person he/ she comes to know of it.
- Never be over-possessive: Possessiveness is good and it is a healthy sign to show that love is blossoming between the two of you. But if you are overtly possessive about your partner, your love might stifle him/ her. You might be unconscious of it but unknowingly there would crop up unnecessary tension between the two of you because of this possessiveness. Let go and you will see if your partner loves you he/ she will surely come back to you.
- Never disrespect: In any relationship the most important element is respect. You should first respect and then love your partner. So try not to ignore him/ her in matters which you think does not involve him/ her. Your partner deserves to know everything that is happening in your life.
- Never hold back emotions: If your are irritated or upset about something do not hold back your emotions to yourself, which can cause unnecessary troubles later. If you have it within yourself, you will perpetually be upset and later have a tremendous outburst. So it is better not to bury emotions within oneself for a healthy relationship.
- Never take your partner for granted: This is a golden rule that must be remembered at all points of life. Even if you guys have been going strong for quite some time, never take your partner for granted thinking that he/ she would not mind. Always respect your partner and try never to take the person for granted.
Follow these golden rules and your relation with your partner will always go strong and steady.
[Article View] : 2258