Any relation is built on love, faith and companionship. However, often life’s tribulations lead to situations where it is impossible to carry forward a relation that had seemed so rosy and beautiful initially but suffered through time and finally the realization dawns that it is not possible to carry forward such a relation. Well, the reasons for a break-up can be plenty. For example, it can internal troubles, parental pressures or attraction towards a third person. But there is no need for a heavy heart and troubled mind if you come across such a phase in life. Everything in life has to be cherished in one way or the other. Read on to know how can you enjoy even a phase of life called break-up.
- Taking decisions in life single-handedly: When was the last time you actually took your own decision without consulting anybody? Well, when you are in a relationship you always have to take into account what the other person’s point of view in the matter. In such a case at times you sacrifice your own priorities and desires. After a break-up you are free to decide what is best for you and who cares if the decisions are bold enough.
- Sense of independence: After a break-up you can truly enjoy what independence is all about. At that time you are not answerable to someone and you do not have explain to anyone why you want and what you want in life. There is no reason why you need to return home early or explain humbly why you would be late on a particular day. In short you are your own boss.
- Doing your own things: A relationship has its share of good as well as bad points. When we are talking about a break-up let us discuss the negative aspects for now. In a relationship when you are with somebody you do not get much time for yourself. You do not get to indulge in hobbies that you always like to do. Perhaps you like to write poems. But where is the time since you are engaged in something or the other that would appease your partner. So your hobbies are perpetually sidelined. But after a break-up you can actually do things that you always wanted to do.
- Deciding your own trip: After you have part ways with your partner you can certainly decide on the place you always wanted to visit. You would not have to agree with a smiling face on a trip where you abhor visiting.
- Getting your own space: Space is something that is always compromised upon when in a relationship. You are always answerable to your partner about the people you are meeting, going out with and so on. And harmless flirting at a party is a big no-no when you are in a relationship. So all these things can be indulged upon after your break-up.
Life is a beautiful journey. Make sure you do not waste cribbing about someone who did not value you feelings at all.
Also Check :
[Article View] : 1224