You have been dating this guy for a long time and have told all your friends that he is the one you are planning to tie the knot with. But wasn’t this the case with your previous boyfriend as well when you thought everything was perfect between the two of you and then he betrayed you? Well how can you be sure that the guy you are dating is the perfect one for you, your soul mate – somebody you can spend your rest of the life with? It is indeed difficult to know a person completely. It often happens that you might spend a lifetime with a person but still not know him absolutely. But here are a few things you need to keep in mind before you make the final commitment with him in your heart. Read on to trace them out in a guy.
- Respect: Respect is the most important element in a relationship. Even you need to respect children. You must see if your guy respects you or not in front of his friends, family, relatives and otherwise as well. He must give importance to your needs, likes and dislikes and not laugh even at your craziest whims and fancies.
- Faith: Faith is the most important element that can keep alive any relationship. No matter whatever problems might crop up between couples everything can be sorted out if there is faith between the two. So this honest faith binds any relationship. So if you see your man faithful to you, honest in his commitments towards you then you can be rest assured that he is the one for you.
- Treatment towards parents: You must also keep in mind to make a note how he deals with your parents, whether he is sympathetic to them or not. He might be sweet to you but if you see him behaving coldly with your family, you must know something must be terribly wrong because if the guy loves you, he would automatically respect your parents as well.
- Wit: Wit is very important in a guy. Make sure your guy is witty and intelligent not only because it ensures his grey matter will fetch lucrative job offers only, but his basic intellect levels will ensure he takes the right decisions in life and be your complete support system.
- Sense of humour: Sense of humour is very vital in a guy because it ensures that he will be adjustable and cooperative. And these are the things that will be taken into account when you will actually have to go and live with him. Sense of humour also means that he will be able to make you laugh and even in your toughest moments you will be actually happy with him.
- Encouragement: Your guy should encourage you all the time and give you positive energy. He must try to bring in the best in you and even if you are down he must give you a rosy picture of this world so that you are again enthused to renew your efforts to try again and continue with life’s struggle and never give up.
- Communication: Communication is very important in couples and it is essential that couples must communicate with each other. Often it happens that after the initial phase couples do not find enough topics to converse on. This is deadly for a relationship as it slowly erodes all the charms between couples and all it boils down to is the physical relation. And never can physical attraction be sufficient to sustain any relation for a long term. So see to it your guy is the one with whom you never run short of topics to converse on. He should be your best friend first.
Check these out in the guys you are dating or contemplating to hit on. If you think he has these qualities, you can be rest assured that he is the one for you – your Prince Charming has finally arrived in a white horse.
[Article View] : 2866