Being in love with someone can be the best possible feeling under the sun. You probably neglect all other relations of your life to be with the man of your dreams, whom you love. For you he becomes the ‘be all and the end all’ of everything. However, such a rosy picture is ruined completely when that same man betrays you. At that moment even the pain and bitterness become intense like never before. But initially it is not so easy to understand that your man is having a fling. Read on to know how you would catch your guy who is cheating on you.
- He would always give the excuse of office and say the work pressure is too high, which keeps him busy in office. Even if it is not month end he would perpetually come late and never explain you his work schedule or what is keeping him busy. Probably that is his excuse of spending time with his new flame and giving you the explanation of office so that you do not doubt his intentions too much.
- He is unnaturally sweet to you and telling you that he loves you a lot before he sets for office. This is pretty unnatural from his end because he normally never demonstrated his love for you before the rush of going to office. Probably he is a little repentant and wants to cover up for his wrong doings. At night he is usually too much preoccupied with his memories of his liaisons so he chooses the mornings to tell you about his feelings of love that are all fake and cover-up strategies.
- He keeps his phone perpetually busy. Even if you call him from home, you find his line busy and even when he is at home; he is hooked on to the phone all the time. It is a sign that his attention is diverted to his new fling. It is time for confrontation because it is a sure sign of cheating.
- He is over-protective about his cell phone and guards it like a hawk all the time. Even when he is in the bathroom he makes it a point to carry it there. In case you touch the phone he is unnaturally rude to you for touching something, which is as private and personal as his cell phone. He is in a state of fear that his affair would come into light and you would find out about his affairs.
- He keeps criticising you and at times his irritations and bitterness are irrelevant and probably a result of some reason other than the one on which the fight started. He even curses you and says that you have made his life a veritable hell and says that his life would have been much better without you.
It is really a serious issue if you see these symptoms in your guy. There is a 90 per cent chance he is having an extra marital affair and so probably the time has come for a direct confrontation with him because after all your emotions should not be wasted on a person who is just not worth it.
[Article View] : 1447