It is a conventional practice for a man to propose to his lady love. A man goes down on his knees and proposes to his woman. But in today’s world things have changed quite a bit. A woman is bold enough to express her feelings for her man. Read on to find out about some important tips a woman needs to keep in mind as she expresses her love to her knight in shining armours.
- Be very sure about your feeling before you propose the guy. You should not propose because of some challenge or to show off to your friends that you can do it. The feelings should come from your heart and not be an act of infatuation, which you might regret later. So take your own time before you are finally ready to express your feelings to your man.
- Try and looking out for signs that your guy loves you before you propose him. There have been cases that the guy actually considers you as a friend and nothing beyond that. If such is the case you will surely get the signs if you want to. But if he is also interested in you and is shy enough to admit it or make the first move you will understand that. If he keeps staring into your eyes, accidentally touches you again and again you will get the hints that he must be having some feelings for you as well.
- Be friendly with his friends first and find out if he has spoken to them about you. There is a high chance that a guy discusses these personal issues with his closest of friends. You can also ask them about his likes, dislikes about which you might not be aware of and tell them about your feelings for him. They might suggest a way to express your love for him.
- Be extremely considerate when it comes to dealing with the guy you are going to propose. You must have prior knowledge about his interests, tastes and choices so that if you want to give him a token of your love while you are proposing, you are not clueless. Whenever he is talking listen to him carefully. Be a good listener so that he can feel the fact that he is important in your life and a lot depends on his well-being for you.
- Make it clear to him that even if he has problems to say yes to your proposal, you guys can still be friends. Even if you do not believe on similar lines that is even if you do not think that you can remain friends with him even after he rejects your proposal, say that you would because that will put him into ease and he can take the decision in a relaxed mind without any tension or mind block.
- While you actually propose, be a little tactful with him and flirt with him a little and see how he reacts to your gestures and flirtations. If he smilingly flirts with you can understand that he is willing to have a relationship with you probably. But if he is a little uncomfortable and uneasy as you start your flirtations, you must realize that he is not fully ready for the final plunge.
So before you propose to the man of your dreams, the person you are sure you want to spend the rest of your life with, follow the given tips and then go ahead with the act.
Image credit : Movie – The Proposal
[Article View] : 766