It might take years to build a truly beautiful relationship. A lot of perseverance and patience are required to keep the relation alive. However, some small mistakes or habits can ruin the personal relation between partners. So when you are feeling low after an immediate break-up, think and ponder about what went wrong? It is then that you might realise that the fault was in you because of which your relation ended and you got dumped. Read on to know the reasons because of which you got dumped by your partner.
- Perhaps you did not do it intentionally but if you fail to give time to your partner and ignore all the plans and programmes that he or she plans for both of you it is quite natural that you will be dumped. There is a limit to every man’s perseverance. Perhaps it’s your work schedule, or parental pressure or your lazy nature because of which you could not manage to give time and it is not your ill intention to keep your partner waiting. But if you analyse from the other person’s point of view you will realise that the fault was in you actually which led your partner to dump you and maybe move on to someone else.
- Cheating is an unpardonable crime and if you happen to have cheated on your partner, you very well deserve to get dumped eventually. You might justify by saying that things were not in hands and the cheating aspect was more out of lust than love. But whatever it is cheating with your partner can never be pardoned and no matter how secretive you had been you can’t ever hide it.
- It is very important to communicate with your partner. Suppose you are in a relation but you guys hardly talk about each other and are always discussing others or are perpetually in a group. Communicating with one another is important to sustain a relationship. So perhaps not intentionally but if you would have had given too much time to your friends and not communicating right with your guy or girl there is a high chance for you to get dumped eventually.
- Taking your partner for granted is also one very important reason why you will be ditched. Just because you guys are in a relationship does not mean you have bought the other person completely and can do anything with him or her. Put some effort and try to make the relation as beautiful as possible for both of you. If you take the other person for granted and do not put in the right effort you are most likely to be shown the door eventually.
- Never think that you have done your partner a favour by being with him or her. Both of you should be precious to each other and love one another unconditionally without any ifs or buts. Give attention to him or her in whatever he says or does not matter how disgusting they might have been. If you can’t do it, well there is no guarantee that your partner would be with you always.
- Try and changing some bad habits that you may have. These are very superficial things but there is no harm in maintaining decorum and behave in a polished way. For example do not burp, fart or dig your nose in a public place shamelessly. This can lead to many unpleasant exchanges and finally ruin a relation as well.
So never commit the said mistakes and you can be sure to make your relation a success.
[Article View] : 989