When we are with the right one we do feel so comfortable and secure. At times we feel at the top of the world as well. We can never think of going out anywhere without them. We are never short of words when we are bragging about them to friends and life is so much a better place if we end up with the just the right one. Well, shoes are certainly very important for a woman and her life can be so much comfortable if she lands up with the right pair. When it comes to men, well … no matter how good they are would certainly lose anytime to a woman’s favourite shoes. Read on to know why shoes would score hands down over men.
- More the merrier: It is a matter of great prestige and honour if a woman can boast of a multiple pair of shoes. Every time she goes shopping she ends up buying one. And her parents, relatives and friends always accept her with a smiling face for the same instead of calling her a slut. When it comes to men, a woman is always supposed to have a single one only and in case she wants to dump her guy or go for another one, she is considered a person of ill repute.
- Variety possible: A woman can have innumerable number of varieties when it comes to footwear. In face it is essential to have shoes for each and every occasion. All the shoes like flip-flops, running shoes, formal office boots, and stilettos for parties are just indispensible for a woman. And the shoes do not feel neglected if you do not wear a particular pair for days. Well, men have those super huge egos and pumping them all the time is such a tedious task. You always have to give them attention, be sweet to them all the time and you are just not supposed to be in the company of a variety of them lest they kill each other in dog-like fights.
- Money back guarantee: If you buy a shoe that had seemed quite classy at the display counter in the shop might give you trouble when you take it home. It might just suddenly lose its appeal and appear dull and boring. You might also find a flaw in it that you had not noticed in the shop. Well, what do you do with that pair? You simple go to the shop and get your money back or buy something else in exchange of it. Alas had it been the case with men, life would have had been so much hassle-free. But if you are hooked with a wrong guy and the worst possible scenario is if you are married to one such incorrigible male chauvinist pig, you are doomed for life. First you try your best by changing him the way you want and then after being unsuccessful you change your life’s priorities, values, ways and in short your life becomes a complete mess.
- No past: When you have a shoe you know it inside out because you were the person who went out and bought it from the shop. It’s yours completely and after it is worn you discard it yourself and that’s the end of the story. With men it’s a completely different story. Most of the time they come with a past and at strange moments would ramble on their old flames. Many of them would compare former partners with you, which can be the worst possible scenario. Such an eventuality is unthinkable in shoes. And after you decide to leave them they would go to some other girl and most often bitch about you. That’s why one very important reason why they don’t stand a chance over shoes.
- Forever smiling: Shoes do not complain no matter how hard a time you give them. You run for hours, visit mountainous locales or get drenched in them, but still they would tolerate all the troubles in silence lest they become a problem for you as well. If you torture them too much they would rather have a silent death than abusing or accusing you for the hard time. Men are forever complaining. No matter how much you do for them, they are forever grumbling. You are supposed to abide by an endless list of dos and don’ts with a smiling face and even then they are not happy. You are clueless as to how to make them happy.
- No baggage involved: Shoes do not have over-interfering parents and relatives who are perpetually giving useless suggestions and advices. So handling shoes is a much easier bet than men. The shoe manufacturer or the cobbler per se would never bother you with useless complaints and criticisms. They come without any baggage and so score over men in this respect.
- Easier to find: It is not too difficult to find the perfect pair of shoes that are the best ones for you. A visit to a couple of shops would give you the clue to find the right pair. But you might search for a lifetime but still not get the best match for yourself when it comes to men. Somebody whom you might feel is the one for you will change colours in the long run. But shoes would never betray in that respect.
So if you think you cannot live without your guy, think again because now you know who or what is indispensible for you.