It often happens that many of us look beautiful on the face but when it comes to pictures, we wonder why we look so horrible on photographs. Being photogenic is something that does not come naturally to all of us. However, we have to master some tricks so that we look awesome in picture and become photogenic like never before. Read on to know how.
- Our faces are an interesting combination of different features and it is important to know which one is the best and which is worst for each one of us. Try to highlight the part which you consider is your best and play down the part you deem not so attractive in you. This application of light and dark shades can be interesting for your face. Try to apply lighter colour in places like middle of your forehead, bridge of your nose and cheeks. The bronze or darker shades also are to be applied corresponding to the lighter colours.
- Bright lipstick is a must before say cheese to the camera. If you skip applying a bright lip colour your look will appear pale and your lips might blend with the rest of the face. So for the contrast element, it is very important to apply a bright lipstick.
- Try avoiding sparkles or shimmer effect on your make-up because the shine can reflect adverse light on your face and may rob off the beauty from your face and you might end up looking not-so-photogenic in your photographs. So go for matt colours that do not have the shimmer and would present you in the photograph exactly the way you are without tampering with your beauty.
- Make sure you blend your concealer really well under your eyes so that there are no thin lines or rough edges to it. These lines are not so prominent when you see a person in front and talk but they actually stand out when a person is photographed and give an ugly effect. So be careful to blend your entire make-up and most certainly the concealer as you strike a pose in front of the camera.
- Dark eye shadows are to be avoided at any cost because they give an impression that the eyes have gone inside the sockets and your dark circles appear even more prominent than they actually are. So when you are posing try to apply all light shades of eye shadow.
- Apply white eye shadow or line your eyes with a white pencil as you apply the make-up. This effect helps to make the eyes very prominent and gives the illusion of being much larger than they actually are. So the result is a more beautiful you in the photographs.
So now you know the secret of looking just irresistible in front of the camera. No need now to be shaky and sad when your friends tag you in pictures on networking sites. You would be hence forth super confident and smart to be photographed.