Stilettos are often considered the ultimate in fashion consciousness. However, it is to be kept in mind that even flat shoes can look extremely fashionable if matched with the right dress and accessories. Research has shown that women who wear stilettos develop severe arthritis later in life. So trying out flat shoes once in a while is not a bad option at all. Starting from a fitted short dress to, no-frill cotton salwar kurta, flat shoes complement them all. Read on to find out the different ways to wear flats so that you end up looking smart and stunning even without the sought after stilettos.
- Skinny jeans are the perfect wear with flat shoes. The flats could be worn in the form of slippers, or boots depending upon the look you wish to sport on the particular day. If you are going for boots, you can even tuck the jeans into the boots to get the cowboy look or keep it just like that. The flat shoes come in several forms and look simply fantastic with jeans.
- Flat shoes also look great with casual skirts often called bubble skirts. They are very cute and since they come in with a certain bit of flair, they look good on any body type irrespective of the fact that you have the perfect abdomen or not. Team it up with flat slippers or flat shoes with a significant part of your feet exposed and you will just look cute and vibrant in it.
- Jeggings are actually another form of skinny jeans and though not exactly so are very similar. Believe it or not, jeggings actually look great with flats and only flats. In fact they look good with all kinds of flats and you look super stylish in them.
- Each and every woman should have a little black dress (LBD) in her wardrobe without fail. And LBD looks totally sexy and fashionable with leather flats. The flats shoes could be of the same black colour to bring out a total black look or can be of a different bright colour to add a different glow to the already awesome look.
- Even pencil skirts look good with flats. It looks smart, fashionable as well as professional with leather flat shoes specially. You can choose the colour of the shoes matching with the dress or of a contrast colour as well.
- In this summer what better way to wear your flats than with a summer cotton floral dress. There are a whole range of flat colourful slippers to choose from that would look so fantastic with the cotton floral dress. In this sweltering summer heat this is one look any woman would want to sport all the time.
- Flat shoes can also look quite good with formal trousers for the office wear. It is really taxing to wear high heels to office every time. So it will give a nice relief and welcome change to wear flat shoes at times.
- A well-fitted salwar kurta looks elegant and chic with flat slippers. Whether it a heavily embroidered silk one or a simple summer set, there are a whole range of flat choose from depending on the material and look and cut of the dress.
So now you will realize even flat shoes can be super stylish. Only you need to know how to co-ordinate it with the right attire and you will end up looking a show-stealer even in flat shoes.
[Article View] : 1604