No matter how we look it is important that we are smart enough to carry our style statement boldly so that even if we are not God’s gift to mankind when it comes to looks we can still be a show-stealer. Often it is seen that women who are conventionally good looking can goof it up big time if they are not stylish enough and often fail to carry themselves off with an élan. So what matters most is our style quotient and how can we be a trend setter with our fashion statement. Read on to know how we can stand out in a crowd with our style statement.
- Don’t just blindly imitate some style icon and religiously follow that person in everything. We all are different individuals and whatever is stylish for them will not necessarily be the same for us. So try to be yourself first and then somebody else.
- Do not always be conventional and repeat whatever had been tried and tested. Try to improvise on your dressing and come up with something that is innovative and a little daring. But keep in mind that the style should suit you and you actually look quite striking in it.
- Keep experimenting and do not settle for something until and unless you are absolutely sure you have finally hit the nail. If you think a dress might look repetitive if worn every day, accessorize it with funky stuffs to get that innovative touch even in a dress that you had almost written off. Belts also act wonders to bring out a magic element in an often repeated dress.
- Do not always shop in malls to buy dresses for you. Try small shops and even thrift stores to get some rare dresses and accessories, which no one would have ever imagined could be found in small stores. Keep your eyes open and you can you can surely spot something truly wonderful and rare in unheard of shops.
- It is something many women are unaware of – choosing the right size of garments. We are often very negligent about the garment size and either wear a size bigger to us or wear smaller stuffs to look slimmer. Always take time to get the right size so that you look stylish and feel comfortable along with it.
- The right lingerie is also significant to make a person look beautiful. Most of us do not bother about the right lingerie and think that since it is hidden we can surely compromise on it. But this is a big mistake and often wrong lingerie can ruin the appeal of the most stylish of dresses. So be very selective about your lingerie.
- Also it is important to dress according to the mood and atmosphere of the occasion and your dressing style should reflect the mood of the event. And it’s only then that your dressing will be suitable for the occasion and your style statement will fetch you appreciation.
So be smart and stylish and most importantly be yourself and then only you can stun the world with you style, elegance and charm.
[Article View] : 1380