Its summer time and in this weather we have to completely revamp the wardrobe that we were wont to using during the winters. In this sweltering heat cottons will surely rule the brigade of clothing and we also love to go for more and more floral prints. And part dressing for summer is again different from the casual summer wardrobe. Most of us know how to look good when we have to go to a special party and we can wear expensive and stunning attire. But it is not every day that we go to parties and the real trick is to look good even when we are dressed for the most casual of occasions. For such a reason your wardrobe should have a list of must-have items that you can use in casual dos and yet look stunning in them during the approaching summers.
- Jeans are must-haves for any girl’s wardrobe. She needs to have at least two three pairs ready and half the job of her styling is done. But most importantly the jeans should be well-fitted and must compliment the figure of the person concerned. The quality and the fabric of the jeans should be given due importance since the jeans generally clings on to the body and so must be of good quality otherwise it would harm the skin.
- A good collection of summer tops are essential so that they can be mixed and matched with the same jeans and bring a fresh effect as well. Floral prints on cotton look good during summers and should be worn on a slightly looser size on well-fitted jeans.
- As summers are approaching, get yourself some knee-length casual skirts that you can team up with tank tops or t-shirts. In summers you will get the much needed break from the often repeated jeans and other attire and skirts will look smart and casual both at the same time.
- Short dresses with bright floral prints are also very much in fashion these days and as the mercury keeps soaring; these dresses become more and more essential.
- Summer sandals in unique bright colours are the flavour of the season and they go very well with almost all dresses. It is difficult to wear leather boots in this type of the weather so the much needed summer sandals become a life saver during summers.
- Last but not the least you just cannot ignore the accessories. They can work wonders to truly complement whichever dress you are wearing and add to your style quotient. Even a very shabby dress can get a new lease of life if teamed up with smart accessories.
So get set to rock this summer with you casual yet smart style statement. Style quotient is a combination of your own self-confidence, smartness and a consciousness for the latest fashion trends. Combine all three and you are ready to be the new style diva this summer.
[Article View] : 1316