Shoes are an obsession for women. No matter how many numbers of pairs they posses they seem to be having the feeling that it is too less to suit their standards and look for occasions when they can buy a few more pairs again. But then having an obsession for shoes is not only important, the feet should also be ready to complement the beauty of the shoes otherwise all the loveliness would be ruined and the feet would look ugly. In fact for women it is important to have beautiful feet since the first impression about a woman is made from her well-maintained feet. Read on to know how to take care of your feet to make it look more and more lovely and beautiful.
- For the feet to look beautiful it is essential to keep the heels soft and remove all the cracks. Use alpha hydroxyl acid cream every night. This cream will help to exfoliate the dead skin that accumulates on your feet and after its removal the heels would again become smooth and almost supple. The heel area is extremely difficult to maintain. So extra care has to be taken to maintain it well.
- Cuticles are extremely irritating and they grow on the base of the nail. When your feet are optimally soft and soaked with water apply cuticle oil and very carefully push down the skin and clip away the cuticles. This removal of cuticles helps to decrease the roughness of that annoying skin that grows over the base of your nail. When you get out of shower of after you have soaking your feet add a little cuticle oil and gentle push the skin down. Follow up by clipping the skin with a cuticle clipper.
- Every time you go for your bath carry a pumice stone with you so that as the heels are soaked and soft you can rub the stone on your heels and get rid of the hard skin on your heels. If your feet are dry and you rub the pumice stone you might hurt yourself. So to get the best results rub the stone when the heels are sufficiently wet and soft.
- Many a times there is a fungal growth on your feet because of which after you open your socks after a prolonged period, there is a horrible smell coming out of them. Tea tree oil could come to your rescue if you have to treat this problem and make your feet beautiful in every sense of the word. The tea tree oil is an essential oil that has antiseptic elements in it that helps to kill the fungal growth on your feet. So add a few drops of the oil into a warm foot bath to get the best possible results.
- Even though most women take excellent care of their finger nails they neglect their toe nails big time and when those nails grow out of proportion they look ugly and horrible. So in order to solve that problem or before it reaches that eventuality, trim your toe nails regularly and file to give them a decent shape. If grown out of proportion, toe nails can look repulsive and can be dangerous as well. After you have trimmed them well add a polish on your nails preferably of a bright and trendy colour. The nails should look clean and tidy and would enhance the charm of your feet considerably.
- Just as the rest of your body, your skin of the feet needs to be moisturised and nourished. So after you take bath apply a moisturiser and before you hit the bed do not forget to massage your feet with a nourishing cream as well. This will help to protect your heels from cracking and make your feet look very beautiful.
Follow the given tips properly and soon you will have the feet you can be proud of.
Also Check :
[Article View] : 1056