There are numerous advertisements shown in television that say that acne attack can lead to complete house arrest when people are averse to coming out of their homes and facing people in general. Some of them go as berserk as to show that girls praying to God that they get less marks in their exams so that they can stay at home and mourn and they do not have to show their acne-prone face to anybody. Well even if you say that is exaggeration, acne attacks have known to give a tough time to people – mostly adolescents. Some people have it even later than that. Acne mostly happens to people with an oily skin that has a propensity to attract dirt. The dirt gets stuck to the pores, resulting in bacterial action that finally leads to an acne outbreak.
Well, if acne problem takes a serious turn then a doctor has to be consulted and a regular dose of antibiotics is essential to cure the problem. But if you are a little careful and follow some home remedies stringently, then you can actually get rid of your acne attack. Read on to know how.
- It is very important to keep your face completely clean so that it does not absorb dirt too much. Wash your face not only early in the morning and at night before going to bed, in between as well. Carry wet tissues and a face wash in your bag when you go out to work. If possible use face wash and clean your face. When that is not possible and you are out in the road, use the wet tissues and wipe your face clean so that it is not oily enough to attract the dust and the dirt.
- However, it is not always correct to keep the skin completely dry. Then it will become dry and dull. Use light moisturiser so that the skin remains sufficiently moisturised and supple but not too oily.
- Drinking of water not only hydrates the system but also has an amazing contribution to flush out the toxins from the body. Drink 8 to 12 glasses of water every day for a healthy and acne-free skin. Make it a habit to consume a lot of fluids as well like juices, coconut water, soup and so on.
- Do not touch and try to burst the acne if you think they are looking too ugly. The acne attack is a result of bacteria and if you burst the acne than the bacterial effect may come into the pores nearby and the acne will spread. So it is best to leave it just like that.
- Daily exercise and a healthy diet are the secret weapons to kill acne completely. Try to avoid food that is too oily because your skin is already oily and further consumption of oily food will make the skin more oily resulting in a renewed acne attack. Exercising is essential for a healthy system to keep it physically and mentally sound.
Follow this simple regime and soon you will have a healthy, glowing and acne-free skin.
[Article View] : 1641