- Look for the android market app on your smart phone and click on it.
- Once the android market page is up go to the “Top Free” Category.
- Now click on the app that you want to download and read the user reviews and rating to avoid downloading a useless app.
- Now click on “Download” and a new window will appear. Click on “Accept & Download” icon.
- You will notice a download icon on the notification bar. Once the app is downloaded it will be installed on its own.
- Click on “OPEN” to start the app.
Note: Make sure you are connected to internet from your phone. You need to configure your gmail account in your android phone to get the access of android market. Android market has got more than 200,000 free apps. [Article View] : 13074