So you selected Android smartphone over iOS, RIM, Symbian or Windows smartphone. Pretty wise decision I would say. Apart from the vast features of your Android Smartphone there is one huge benefit in buying Android phone over any other smartphone and that is lot of applications for fun, productivity, etc. Android Market offers more than 200,000 apps for Android smartphones most of them being free (click here to learn how to download free android apps). But there are still many great apps which you want to download but they are paid and off-course we want all good things for free.
There are few different ways to download paid android apps for free. I will cover the best ways only. There is an app called Applanet which helps you in downloading free app but I won’t recommend using Applanet because most of the cracked applications that I downloaded from Applanet were corrupted and even download was getting failed sometimes. Check out the 3 different steps mentioned below:
Using file sharing websites: There are many good Android users who download paid apps or sometimes buy paid apps and upload them in file sharing websites for others to download. The best websites where you can find these apps are: www.4shared.com, www.mediafire.com and www.filecrop.com. Preferably use 4shared as its the easiest.
- Go to any of these websites and type the app name followed by extension as “.apk”. For example you want to download ADW LAUNCHER EX (in android market it costs $2.99 or Rs. 158.11), type adw launcher ex .apk and hit enter.
- From the search results select the latest uploaded file (by comparing it with the current version of the app from the market) and download it.
- Once the .apk file is downloaded, transfer it to your smartphone from USB and then install it from your phone.
Note: Instead of searching apps in file sharing websites from web, you can download Mediafire or 4shared app from market. You can then directly search paid apps from these apps and download them directly in your smartphone.
BlackMart Alpha app for Android: For the ones who don’t know about it, BlackMart Alpha itself is an android app. You need to search for BlackMart Alpha in the above mentioned file sharing sites. Download the app, transfer and install it on your smartphone.
- Once installed, open the BlackMart Alpha. It has also got the same design as android market app on your smartphone.
- You will see the list of apps and games in BlackMart Alpha or you can use the search option of BlackMart Alpha to search for any app. Type any app in search an hit enter.
- Now you will notice in the search result that the price of the paid apps is struck out. Click on download to download and install it directly on your smartphone.
Note: BlackMart Alpha also gives you a notification of any update of the installed app, but I would say don’t update any app from BlackMart Alpha as there are chances that it might corrupt that app.
Paying for app in android market: This is the most reliable and best way to get the paid app for free. Before opting for this method make sure you have a good file explorer app on your smartphone such as ES File Explorer or ASTRO File Manager. I would help you guiding from the method of ES File Explorer, but ASTRO File Manager has also pretty much same process.
- Install ES file explorer app.
- Go to the android market and purchase any app by paying from your credit card/account. All the apps have minimum 15minutes of trial period within which you can get the full refund if you cancel the order.
- Once you pay for the app it gets downloaded in your smartphone.
- Open ES file explorer and click on Options > Manager > App Manager.
- Press on the app that you just bought from the list of all the installed apps and click on Backup. The app will be backed up in backup folder of your Sd Card.
- Once the app is backed up, cancel the order and then you can install it from the backup folder again. The money will be refunded to you in your credit card/ account.
So these were the 3 best and easiest ways to download paid android apps for free, but we at Enzag always advice you to pay for the paid apps instead of going for these shortcuts. Respect the time and money that developers put in creating these apps. This is for the information purpose only.
Warning: Downloading paid apps like this is probably illegal and we don’t advice you to do this. Do it at your own risk. We will not be responsible if your device face any problem after using the downloaded apps or BlackMart Alpha.
You can even check out Panda App for this purpose. Its almost same as BlackMart Alpha. Check out the video.
[Article View] : 177082