Keywords: android, smartphones, android app, printing app, Samsung mobileprint, canon easy photo print, brother iprint and scan, hp eprint, Epson iprint.
Cell phones have been given the name of Smartphones for hell lot of reasons. One of the most important reasons is being productivity. You can do a lot of productive stuff from your smartphone. Day by day as the technology advances, smartphone manufacturers give ample of scope to its users to do just anything from their smartphones. The latest cameras in smartphones take pretty high quality pictures; more over your smartphone carries a lot of your work in your hands. So you might feel the need to print a high quality image that you took or a document that you created from your smartphone itself. All you need is supported app from android market, a smartphone and a wireless printer. Check out the top 5 apps for specific brand printers:
- Samsung MobilePrint: If you own a Samsung wireless printer then this free app is the best product for you. Samsung MobilePrint is a free application which enables to print photos, documents and web pages directly from your smartphone or tablet. It has pretty easy and good user interface. Install the app directly from the market link, open the app, select the file which you want to print, select the printer and page setup and then click on Print.
- Canon Easy-PhotoPrint: If you have a canon wireless printer then this is probably the best app for you. Canon Easy-PhotoPrint is a free application available in the android market. You can search for all the compatible printers in your network from this app. You can print about 39 pictures at a time and you can also select the number of copies of each picture. The only drawback is that it’s limited to printing photos and scanned pdf’s. It doesn’t print docs.
- Brother iPrint&Scan: Just like the above two apps, this app will help you print photos on the wireless printers of Brother. Brother iPrint&Scan is a free app available in android market. It allows you to easily print photos and scan documents & photos. For supported models you can check Brother Website. You can print photos, web pages and scan documents to pdf format from the camera of your phone, but it still doesn’t support printing docs. Setting up this app takes some time unlike Samsung MobilePrint.
- HP ePrint Home&Biz: One of the best printing apps comes from the makers of one of the largest printer manufacturers. People say all good things don’t come for free, but this app does. You can download this app from android market for free to print from your Inkjet or LaserJet wireless printer. This app not only lets you print photos but you can also crop and edit your photos on your smartphone before you print. It supports over 200 different printer models. Its setup is very easy and you can even view print history. It doesn’t have limitations to only printing photos but it can also print pdf, word, excel, PowerPoint and text files too. You can find the list of supported printers in HP website.
- Epson iPrint: As we all know Epson manufactures one of the best photo printers to print on glossy photo papers, so they also developed app to fulfil the needs of the smartphone users who have Epson wireless printers. This app is also free and easy to install. It allows you to print photos, web pages, scan documents to pdf and print them. The unique feature that this app gives you is that you can access and print your files form Box, Dropbox, Evernote and Google Docs.
If you want to know how to download paid android apps for free, you can check the link. [Article View] : 4352