So, you bought a new laptop skin or probably planning to buy a one but confused how you would install it on your laptop? We will walk you through few easy steps, which will make installing of laptop skin on your laptop much easier. Well honestly I feel, laptop skins are exclusive accessory for your laptop as they give our laptop a style statement and represent our attitude and style. Laptop skins are meant to give laptops a fresh appearance and at the same time protecting the laptop from scratches and other day-to-day wear and tears.
Quick steps to apply laptop skin on your laptop or notebook:
- Wipe off your laptop with a smooth fabric. Make sure that no dirt or oil exists on your laptop because if it does then your laptop skin might not stick properly.
- Check the size of your laptop skin. If it is correct then well and good, if not then you always have the option to cut it off with a cutter knife. To get perfect fit of the skin on your laptop, cut out the hinge and edges part from the skin.
- Line up the laptop skin on your laptop. Place it straight in the accurate position. Make sure its not tilted.
- Put a tape on both the sides (top and bottom) of the laptop skin so that it does not move from its position.
- Once you are convinced that you have it in correct position, peel off the sticker from one end and affix the initial part of the skin.
- Now remove the tape from the laptop skin, which you applied to hold it in correct position, and unpeel the left over sticker on the backside gradually and at the same time smoothly press on the bare skin.
Note: Instead of pressing, its recommended that you use any hard surfaced item like your bank card to paste the skin as shown in the video. This will help you to avoid bubbles while applying the skin. If still the bubbles persist under the sticker, just peel it backside a little and stick it back on.
There you go. You’re done! That was an uncomplicated and effortless way to apply your laptop skin.
Flaunt your style with a newly acquired laptop skin.
We have created a video for you to make the task easier. Check out the video below.
Image Credit: www.shop.clublaptop.com
[Article View] : 1297