A great way for the business owners to promote their business if they have a strong online social networking presence. Generally we use the links of our twitter and facebook profiles in our email signatures, as the chances are high that people who receive email from us might visit and like our social networking pages. TwitFooter, a twitter based web-service, allow you to display your latest tweets in your email signature. It also gives you other options like showing your twitter bio or your random tweets other than your latest tweets. Whenever you post new tweets, it will be updated automatically in your email signature as well as in the mails that you have already sent.
This can be used to promote your business’s latest offers, achievements, etc. This will attract your clients/prospects to your twitter page. You will definitely observe a growth in the number of followers of your page. You can even track the number of people who have clicked to your twitter image in the email signature.
Setting up TwitFooter is very easy. Follow the steps below:
1. Visit this URL and login from your twitter id and password and authorize TwitFooter app.
2. You will then be redirected to TwitFooter page. Now select the option that you want to be displayed in your email signature, like: Show Bio, Show Latest Tweets, Show Random Tweets or don’t show anything.
3. Now the code will be generated with the image preview. Click on “Copy to Clipboard”. You will get a pop up window massage saying: Copied. Click OK.
4. Go to the signature option of the email account in which you want to set it up.
5. Click on “New” option in email signature, give it a name and under content area, right click and click on paste.
6. Click on Ok and then click on new mail. You will find image generated by TwitFooter.
Note: TwitFooter currently works on Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers. TwitFooter supports the following email services: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook Express, Windows Mail and Outlook 2003 & 2007.
[Article View] : 1012