Youtube being the most popular video sharing website get millions of hits every day. Youtube has got some very nice features for sharing video with friends and families. Learn how you can make Youtube experience better if you use Google Chrome. Google Chrome app developers have given us loads of wonderful plug-ins for different purposes. I have compiled the list of top 5 Google Chrome extensions for Youtube that I use and are very good. You can install those which you think you need. Installing a lot of plug-ins will decrease the performance of your Google Chrome browser.
- Lyrics for Google Chrome: Love playing songs on Youtube but miss the lyrics? This works like a charm in adding a lyrics section to Youtube. Generally people use a new tab for viewing the lyrics or play a video which has only lyrics. But what about the official videos? They don’t have lyrics with them! Lyrics for Google Chrome will help you in viewing the lyrics while playing the video. It fetches lyrics directly from LyricsWiki and works for Grooveshark™, Last.fm™ and Google Music™ along with YouTube™. If it fails to get the lyrics automatically, it will fetch a form that will help you in performing a manual search.
- Turn Off The Lights: I have been using this plug-in for quite some time now. It gives you a theatrical experience while watching videos on Youtube. It fades out the complete page of Youtube apart from the section where video is playing. When you install it, you will get a bulb-like icon on the address bar. When you play any video, just click on the bulb-like icon and enjoy a cinema like experience.
- Youtube Suite: It’s a multipurpose extension for Youtube for Google Chrome. You won’t find YouTube Suite in the Chrome Web Store because it’s one of the many tools brought to you by Kynetx Apps. Some of its features include, getting download links to videos based on quality, set playing a video in HD mode by default, remove pre-roll video ads and view animated thumbs of videos.
- Youtube MP3 Downloader: Want to download a Youtube video instantly in the form of mp3? This is the best solution among the ones I tested for downloading any Youtube video as .mp3. It adds a Download MP3 tab on the top and the bottom of the video.
- Youturn: Want to hear a favorite video playing on Youtube again and again until you choose to shut it off manually? Try this Chrome extension. It adds a simple Grey circle in the right corner on the address bar and when you click on it, it will turn green and the Youtube video will be set on repeat mode until you click on the Green circle to stop it.
If you think there are some other Youtube extensions for Google Chrome that are worth mention, do share it in comments section.
[Article View] : 1569