Snipping Tool is software which you can use to take screenshot in 1sec. You don’t have to install or download any software it is already given with your Windows 7.
Why should go for long process when we have short one like why we should click “Print Screen” and then save it to “Paint. Make it easy & simple for you.Well on Snipping tool you can directly take a screen shot and edit it. You just need to open the tool. You can even select the area of which you wanted to take a Screenshot.
1. Click on “Start” and Type “Snipping Tool”
2. Going to emerge in your screen some how like this
- Press “ESC” and go to the place where you want take print shot for?
- Click on the Tool which was opened “Snipping Tool”
- Click “New” and then select the Text/Image which you wanted to take a screen shot. I have selected an image as well as a text for you.
3. Once you clicked it automatically it will open in a new tab of “Snipping Tool”
4. Now you can even make a circle/mark with Pen/Highlight the points which you Like:-
- Once your image is ready
- Click on “File” and then “Save As”
- Choose the file you want to “Save” it in.
- You can even erase the place where by mistake you have marked/Highlighted.
- You can select the Color/Size of your pen/highlighter or you can even customize your own.
- You can directly send it to any mail recipient also
[Article View] : 1372