Want to hide the whole album from someone? Here is how you can hide your images on facebook and control your privacy.
- Go to your profile and click on “Photos” section.
- Click on “See All” to make all albums visible.
- Click on “Audience Selector” tool located under each album.
- The drop-down menu pops up and give you the following options to choose from:
- Public: Select this option if u want to make it visible to everyone on Facebook. It means NO PRIVACY.
- Friends: Select this option if you want to make your photos visible to all your friends on Facebook. If you are not adding anyone and everyone on Facebook then this is the best option.
- Custom: The best option to select if you really want to hide images on facebook. Select the Friend List or a single friend to whom you want to share these photos with. It will be limited to those persons only.
Apart from these options you can choose a list from smart list that facebook has created like, Close-friends, Acquaintances, Restricted and other smart lists. If you select any smart list, the album will be restricted to its members only.
Note: You can choose these options also while uploading the photo to hide the album or that specific photo from an individual or a group of people in facebook. [Article View] : 1925