Hacking of Facebook Account is a hot topic these days. We often get to hear from friends and colleagues about someone’s Facebook account being hacked People got panicked the moment they understand that they no more have any control on their Facebook account and its now being in full control of someone unknown.
Following these steps you can easily recover your facebook account:
- Visit http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=hack_nologin_access
- Just click on “My Account Compromised”.
- Next step would be to click on “I can’t identify my account”.
- A new window would open as shown below. Just need to fill the fields as per instruction listed below :
- Your email address: enter your Facebook registered email address.
- Email address to access your account: enter your email address, preferably the same email address that have used for your Facebook account.
- Do you have access to your email account: Click “Yes”, this will help Facebook to deliver password change information to your email account.
- Full name on the account: To get verified by the application, enter full name of your Facebook account.
- Date of birth, Option you use to identify your account, Mobile number: Enter all the fields for the security reasons.
- Facebook profile URL: Just copy and paste your profile URL. It can easily be done if you visit your profile from someone else’s profile.
- Any other emails you might have added to your face book id: If you have any alternative email id, provide it here.
- Description of Your issue: You need to describe how your account got hacked/stolen. Try to provide as many additional information as possible.
After completing My Account Has Been Compromised form just click on “SUBMIT”.
Note: After the verification of application form made by facebook team, you will receive the mail in your registered mail id with facebook . [Article View] : 7182